Skip to main content

ProAdvisorCoach Profile: Coach Nick Davies

Achieving Balance in the "Diamond of Success"


Tell us a bit about yourself.

My name is Nick Davies and I'm a Tony Robbins trained coach with over 5,000 hours of coaching and counting. I grew up in England but I've lived on three continents in five locations. 

I believe most of us leave our personal and business potential on the table and settle. I'm on a mission with ProAdvisorCoach to relieve the suffering that can bring. 

What kind of clients get the most value out of your expertise? 

I work with high achieving finance-focused male business owners who want to add zeros to their revenue without sacrificing family or health. 

These men are doing well (making $300-$500k per year), successful on paper, but they’re stuck! They’ve maxed out where they are, they’re married and have young children, and they want to give back. But "working hard" that got them there isn't working to get them to the next level. 

What do you want to be able to do for them? 

First and foremost, I help them get clarity on what it is they actually want. But it's also about achieving a balance and equilibrium in their life. Think about a rough diamond shape pointing to the 4 different areas of our life: Business & Professional, Family & Relationships, Physical, Mental, & Emotional Health, and Service & Community (What am I giving back?). The goal is to keep the integrity of that shape. 

If we’re pushing too hard in our business—we’re working longer hours, we’re not around physically, or maybe if we're are around physically then we’re likely not there mentally—that impacts our relationships, our family, our children, and also takes away from our health and prevents us from contributing anything. 


I help my clients get clarity about what they want and assist them in setting up goals in each area of their life to maintain the integrity of that shape. If we can do that, then we can get the maximum from anyone’s potential.

Could you give us an example of what you’ve been able to accomplish?

There's a financial advisor client of mine. He's married, he has young children, and he has a successful business. This particular advisor had lots of clients, but you have over a certain number of clients, you can’t serve them directly yourself. Once he'd gained some clarity on this, he came to the realization that when there’s only so much of you to go around, you have to create leverage. Leverage is what allows us to go to that next level, and that leverage often comes in the form of other people. We worked together to create that leverage. 

This advisor was very diligent in making sure he had the right person come into the team. He said to them, “This set of clients that I’ve worked with for a long time and I value a lot, are in a very specific place in there their lives and business, and hold a certain amount of assets. You’re a much better fit for working with these clients because, frankly, I’m walking away to a different set of clients. My business is moving on and I can’t serve them as well as you can as a new advisor to the team.” 

He said to this group of clients, “We’ve done so much in this practice since you came on. We’re raising our fee structure to reflect the value that we’re giving to you. Part of that is now you’re getting a dedicated advisor to help support you in that.”

The result of that is those clients get the right level of support from the right advisor. That advisor gets a whole new set of clients that he gets to help and gets paid out on. My client has a whole set of clients that now he knows are getting looked after by someone else without him having to do it. 

So how does he win? Now he has more time to focus on the high-level strategy of his business and he isn’t worrying about these clients, or thinking about it when he goes home to his wife and children. He wins in his relationships, he wins in his business, and he has the opportunity to contribute to more people. It’s a beautiful thing!

How has being part of ProAdvisorCoach made this kind of success possible for your clients?

At ProAdvisorCoach, we're able to leverage the balance between the psychology of success and the science of success. We have a way of tracking and measuring thinking—the MindScan—a really cool psychological tool that is unique to ProAdvisorCoach. Not to mention the consistent, cross-team training that our coaches get. It's important to be constantly sharpening the saw with different client aspects, continuing to get better. We're always taking it to that next level and constantly looking forward.

What advice do you have for anybody reading this?

If you are reading this and you haven't had a coach before, or you're thinking about having a coach, or you'd like to explore this, or if you're simply curious about it, I'd really think about the power of this. There are a lot of great coaches out there, but there are not a lot of great coaches with great businesses. Thinking about how that transfers to you as a client is so important. That's the real power of ProAdvisorCoach. 


Put the Power of ProAdvisorCoach to Work for You 

ProAdvisorCoach brings together the best of coaching and consulting to maximize people, innovation, and systems to achieve lasting transformation with sustained accelerated results. 

What drives your behaviors? What will it take to achieve the success you desire? Take the MindScan™ Assessment for Free and receive a complimentary coaching session to review the results (a $500 value)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Rid of that "Where Did My Time Go?" Feeling with this Simple Tool for Peak Efficiency

Ever wonder why time seems to slip through your fingers like sand? You're not alone. Millions struggle with a hidden productivity saboteur, draining their energy and leaving them feeling perpetually behind.  Have you ever felt the pain of saying this: “Where did my time go?  I was so busy and yet I feel like I didn’t get nearly as much done as I could have?” How many times have you made the same mistake repeatedly, wondering how to break the cycle and get it right? How often do we let poor habits creep into our lives without noticing them? The answers to these questions and, our “salvation” in terms of increased productivity and efficiency and released stress, is hiding in plain sight at this very moment.  And it’s right in front of every one of us.  It’s in the actions that we take every single day.   The problem is that we’re so close to the subject at hand that we don’t see it as clearly as we could.  We don’t make as much progress as we could becau...

The 7 Reasons Most People Fail to Maximize Their Potential in Their Lifetime

Despite the vast capacity of the human mind and spirit, most people go through life without ever fully realizing their potential. This is not due to a lack of ability or opportunity alone, but often a combination of psychological, environmental, and societal factors that quietly shape choices, behaviors, and beliefs over time. Understanding these barriers can shed light on how individuals can break free and live more purposeful, impactful lives. 1. Fear of Failure and Rejection One of the most powerful forces that holds people back is fear—particularly the fear of failure and rejection. From a young age, many are conditioned to avoid mistakes rather than embrace them as part of growth. Society often equates failure with inadequacy, leading individuals to settle for safety over aspiration. As a result, people avoid risks, suppress their ambitions, and steer away from opportunities that might lead to setbacks, even when those same opportunities could lead to breakthroughs. 2. Lack of Cla...

From Turmoil to Transformation: A MindScan Profile

Drake Lewis's MindScan journey began at 19, at a time marked by upheaval and a deep sense of being lost. A decade later, a reconnection with the MindScan™ Assessment and the guidance of ProAdvisorCoach Josh Greco helped Drake find the clarity he needed to navigate his path and bring a greater focus to his life. MINDSCAN PROFILE INTERVIEW: DRAKE LEWIS Tell us a bit about where you were in your life when you first took the ProAdvisor MindScan™ Assessment. Just a little backstory… My parents split when I was 10, and things got pretty rough after that. My dad came back into the picture about five months later, but I really only saw hime every other weekend.  I was being bullied in school, and generally just unhappy with life. When I was 15, I moved in with my dad and stepmom, who had just moved back to Charleston. That first semester of 10th grade was super awesome. It was completely different from anything I had experienced in life until then—I made friends, I wasn't bullied. It w...